WordPress Plugin makes it easy for anyone to protect content on a WordPress site in any post or page using members-only content type and shortcodes.
[membersonly] Protected Content Here [/membersonly]
The shortcode can be used along with other shortcodes, this plugin is very simple and lightweight making it a very useful tool for any WordPress website.
[membersonly] [myshortcode title="Post title here"] Protected Content [/membersonly]
RESTRICT ACCESS TO
- Articles in Whole or Part
- Private Forums
- Premium Support
- And so much more.
Superb “Plugin is Superb! exactly what I wanted thanks – zala5958
BUILT-IN PROTECTED MEMBERS ONLY CONTENT
What is Members Only Content, Members Only content allows you to create special content that only your members can see.
all post in the members-only content area is protected.
Only if a user is logged in they will be able to access, the default access level is a subscriber for all content in the “members-only content” section.
members-only content does not affect shortcode content restrictions, this feature allows for full content protection.
NEW IN 4.5
- Present Users who are not logged in with a link to “Register or Login Here”,
- Redirect Users to the current page after login.
- Create a Post or Page or protect existing content.
- Place the shortcodes around the content you wish to protect.
New Shortcode Options Use With Options
- display=”Custom text” change the message for none logged in user (default: You Must be Logged in to view this content)
- linkto=”/wp-admin/” Link to a specific page, recommended usage would be to use /wp-admin/ without http://www this is very good practice in case if you are using SSL or custom subdomain, Note that this will also disable Auto redirect (default: WordPress Login Page)
- linktext=”Click Here” change the text for the link (default: Register or Login Here)
[membersonly] Premium Content Here [/membersonly]
[membersonly display="Login To Download" linkto="/wp-admin/" linktext="Login Here"] protected content here [/membersonly]
the user will then have to be logged in to view.